Adding subdomain redirection
You can redirect Internet traffic from a particular subdomain to another location. This is usually used when the web pages that made up the subdomain have been moved to another location.
To add subdomain redirection:
- Click on the Subdomains button on the home page.
- Click on the required subdomain from the first drop-down list.
- Click on the Setup Redirection button.
- Enter the redirection address in the available field. Make sure that you end the address with a trailing slash (e.g. http://yourdomain.com/).
- Click on the Save button.